Safety Awareness TRAINING
Just FX provides “Pyrotechnic - Safety Awareness” training courses for many
Theatrical venues/companies, Manufacturers, Educational establishments, Trade Associations and other organisations
all around the
The typical schedule of the course includes:
Equipment and devices used, demonstrated or viewed during the course include products from
Pyroflash - ProStage II – Virtually Smokeless (VS)
Illusion – Skyhigh – Torch - Blakes
Viking - Theatrical Pyrotechnics
Ultratec - LunaTech - PyroPak
… and after lunch, delegates are separated into small groups and provided with control systems and pyrotechnic devices and required to set up and ignite the effects in a "not too serious competitive" manner to demonstrate their ability and understanding of the safety issues referred to in the morning session. 3 points being awarded for correct ignition and control of devices
and 10 points for igniting something belonging to another group!!! ...
We are sure you get the idea !
Towards the end of the afternoon session we re-join the separated groups to work
together to provide a small presentation using professional devices including
Grid Rockets, Flames, Airbursts, Saxon Wheels, Waterfalls, Mines
If this is of interest to you and you have the ability to influence your management to host a
Just FX pyro safety training course, please pass these details on to that person
and ask them to make contact with us.
And "yes" a certificate of training is presented at the end of the course.
Just FX are now experiencing many enquiries directly from venue staff, technicians and students who are not necessarily members of an association and are unable to get to the cities and theatres where these courses have been held so…
… we are always looking for new Sponsors/Venues that would like to HOST our
one day Pyrotechnics - Safety Awareness course.
Ideal requirements for us to provide this course for you
Large Venue/Stage with usable
· Location in easy reach of delegates by public transport and car
· Location in easy reach of refreshments for delegate’s lunch etc
· Extremely well ventilated stage area with ability to open grid roof vents or apply electrical ventilation system on demand and open external doors etc
· A fire/smoke alarm system that can be temporarily isolated/switched to performance mode.
· Power - 2 or 3 x 13a Sockets
· Easy Access from Street to Stage for multiple heavy flightcases
· Heat and Light for Delegates
· Chairs for Delegates
· 2 - 3 Waste Bins
· 1 x Bucket of Water
· Get in
· Coffee/Tea facilities for Delegates during the day.
· Lunch - 1 hour taken between 13:00 - 14:00
Finish 5:00pm (approx)
numbers: 24 - Min 6 - Max 30
should be made of the
For further details please contact: